Saturday, December 11, 2010

I’m Back, and We’re Open !

Well, it HAS been a while, hasn’t it? More than a year in fact. But I’m back, and I hope you’ll pop by for a visit now and again.

The most exciting news is that several of my artist friends and I have opened a Gallery ! The Art Gallery of Lambeth opened on the evening of December 4th. Many of my family and friends turned out to help us launch the new endeavour.

IMG_1733 IMG_1715

IMG_1735 My pieces looked right at home in their new surroundings:

IMG_1705 IMG_1703

And when the doors opened, we were delighted to welcome many new friends.

IMG_1734

We hope you’ll visit. The gift shop is full of wonderful things.

IMG_1709

IMG_1707

The next day, London and area got the craziest start to winter: nearly a meter of snow in 72 hours. (That’s my car below)

IMG_1736

But I didn’t mind too much. The snow made the path to my studio look like an Emily Carr painting !

IMG_1742

That’s all for now. More soon. I promise!

No comments: